The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

10.04.2005

Sloppy Joes is a bar here in Key West that is famous. I'm not really sure why, but it is. Actually, years ago, Ernest Hemmingway's favorite bar was Sloppy Joes. I'm sure it's changed considerably since then. I like the place, I do. I mean, they hire us to play music there, but somehow, there is always some drama when we're there..the waitress is rude, or we hear her bitching about how much tip we left her...crap like that. They are smart, those Sloppys, the tourist love that shit. Thus the hiring of the musicians. We'll be playing there on Thursday, October 6th from noon to five oclock eastern time. No, it's not a strange time to play, people in Key West start drinking very early! You can visit www.sloppyjoes.com and catch the web cam, if you're feeling froggy. Yikes, my mom used that phrase "if you're felling froggy, JUMP!" I'm either becoming my mother, or it's a catchy phrase..yeah it's catchy! Hope you get to see the show. I hear the sound isn't all that great unless you have a super fast connectiion, but either way, you're invited!

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Christa said...

where does this crap come from? anyone tell me how to stop it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home