The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.30.2005

Did I say that?

Do you remeber Steve Erkel, from that really annoying show? The one that wore his jeans too high, big glasses and always uttered the phrase, "Did I do that?" That is me, for example:

Did I say I would keep up the blog during and after the move?
Yes, I am a liar.

Did I say I would cut down drinking after we moved?
Yes, I am a liar.

Did I say I would never again work crazy, insane, long hours?
Yes, I am a liar.

Did I say I would unpack everything right away and get everything organized post haste?
Yes, I am a fucking liar.

Did I say we would have the time of our lives and Chesa would love it here?
Yes, and I fucking love it when I'm right! ;)

I swear I will update more soon....

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Erkel was the worst. Especially when he'd say, "Got any cheeeeeeese???" Yikes.

Glad the important things are working out for you. That other stuff will get done later, when you have some time off and are out of beer.

After our weeklong vacation, Colorado Springs is topping our list for places to move. Maybe our road home will lead us to the mountains, who knows?

Take care, ladies!

– Texas T-bone

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tap tap tap tap

(That's the sound of my foot hitting the floor, wondering why you haven't posted anything new).

Hope all is going well in paradise!

– Texas T-bone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home