The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.21.2005

OUR LIFE IN FLIP FLOPS
I'm so excited to be making my first post from key West, my hands are shaking! I don't have the words right now to decribe how fantastic it is, and how I feel like I've been looking for this place for a while now. The ocen breeze is coming in through front door of this trendy little internet cafe, something so trendy that I haven't seen in my years in missouri. I did sing at Aqua last night, the local drag club. They have offered me a weekly gig, and I couldn't be more thrilled. From sleazy local taverns to the drag club....just one thing among many that have changed for us. Between swimming in the pool every morning, eating fresh fruit on the deck for bearkfast, and spending our evening on Duval Street in Key West, life is indeed better than I could have imagined it to be. I highly recommend going to www.keysnews.com, and finding the link for web cams of the island, you'll get a small glance of what our days are like currently. I'm off in my hip island wear, consisting mostly of khaki pants, leather sandals, and breezy button up shirts. There are many more stories to tell, and when we have the internet connection at the house, you'll hear all about it. Much love from Jules and Chesa, and we'll talk again soon!

3 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like bliss on a biscuit. Might as well butter up life while you can, right?

– Texas T-bone

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Joe said...

MY hands are shaking too! YAYAYAYAYAY! I can't believe you're there! Oh man, we have so much to discuss. Get yourself nice and settled.And whaaaaa? You got yourself a singing gig ALREADY? At a DRAG club?! OMG. I think I love you. You are a girl right? Cuz honestly, I would have a much easier time falling in love with a vagina than with a dick hidden under a dress. You understand.

YAY BOTH OF YOU!

JUST

FUCKING

YAY!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Christa said...

oh man, wish you both could be here, all of us laying out, seeing the sites, eating seafood...and yes t-bone, we are buttering it while we can! We've got some job offers, and we're doing A-OK. so much to talk about

 

Post a Comment

<< Home