The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.03.2005

a moment to breathe
it seems as though there are finally 5 minutes in my day to stop, breathe, and see what's going on around me. How did it get to Friday already? When you have a million things to get done, time slips away. We're counting the days till the big move, and I'm getting nervous that there won't be enough time for everything, one last hooray at the local tavern, sunsets from the front porch, quality moments at our favorite places, and most of all, that we'll miss some of the excitement of the whole things because we're so busy. With both the internet and my laptop working, I should be back to happy blogging in no time. For now, I want to enjoy a cup of coffee, and cherish the moments, rememeber the things to remember that I love about my life now. Hope you have a chance to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home