The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.23.2005

The House that What's His Name Built

I really don't care who built it, but we have a house! A nice shiny new one. Well, not brand new, but new to us. It is screaming for a pool party and bright paint on the walls. This means that I have approximatly three weeks to sell everything in my house and store and pack what's left and drive 1800 miles. Yikes. This is gonna be one busy bitch. Chesa is already leading the charge on trying to make my life as lease stressfull as possible, which is why I LOVE her!!!

We did get to go out on a girl's night Saturday and while we didn't dance on the bar we did have a good time. Met some nice boys, Quentin and Brent who for some reason I wanted to call Quagmire and Greg. We made our graceful exit just as the bikini and beer contest was starting and moved on to our neighborhood bar for one last drink of the night. That was dissappointing and boring, so we were home early at about 1:30am. One last girl's night next Friday with an awesome guy friend of ours that Chesa should really consider having a hot one night stand with. Just my humble opinion, it probably won't happen. Shucks.

I do have a date tonight! With my sister, we both actually have our houses to ourselves tonight at coordinating times! This NEVER happens. So, I will be waiting by the phone with a full glass of wine and a pack of smokes at precisely 6pm this evening. So if you were thinking about calling, emailing, or IMing me between the hours of 6 and 7:30 CST time tonight, don't bother I won't answer.

Ok, back to work for me...packing my kitchen and dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home