The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.23.2005

my hell on earth.....
this small town is bearable, even tolerable with some connection to the outside world. As long as I can read world news, exist in my blog world, and CHECK MY DAMN EMAIL, I'm ok. But take those things away, and it's not pretty. No internet access at work for more than a week. Is this a sick joke? Then I've sold all my furniture, including my tv, so my connection to the real world is hindered even more. No desperate house wives this week? Again, just not right. My only consolation is that now I'm more than ready for Key West than ever. Pack light, and travel fast, that's the motto right now. My job knows I'm leaving, and everything's pretty cool there. My mother still doesn't know, yeah, things are good. Julia has a plate full, and I'm trying to help her as much as I can. AHH, just to be blogging again is so good! So much to tell...Oh, so in an attempt to sell off my belongings, I had my first garage sale. Not something I think I'll do again. Let's just say, when I saw the local white trash in clothes they had bought from me....I thought my little head would explode. They have infiltrated the camp like never before!!! They're wearing my clothes. Get me out of here.
My house is packed, and it's down to eating out of paper plates since everything else is in a box. Oh, and the expresso machine is in a box, that has a lot to do with my impatient mood. That, and no blog love lately. So, let's hope, for the sake of the IT guys at work, that the shit works tomorrow........
toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home