The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.17.2005

In the zone......
Island zone is what I'm talking about. Time passes here, and I realize that we've been here a month. A MONTH! It's true, and we're still just as in love with it as when we got here, maybe more. We begin to appreaciate not having television, we move at a slower pace, love taking long walks, and drink a healthy amount. Oh yes, the island is growing on me. Both Julia and I are among the working class again. We have jobs that we enjoy, and it's been a while since we've been able to say that. I'm sorry we haven't kept up as much, we've been moving furniture working, and again, just lovin our lives. Hurry and come visit, we have lots of cool shit to show you!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you ladies aren't floating out in the middle of the ocean. It's hurricane season (or if you don't like hurricanes, it's beer season).

– T-bone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home