The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.18.2005

Crazy as Fuck

Wow, holy busy!!! Sorry we haven't updated in awhile, but like Chesa said we are both working girls now!!! I work long days and when either one of us aren't making moolah, we are busy unpacking and cleaning up from Hurricane Dennis. Which by the way we did avoid, barely. Chesa and I spent the weekend in a disgusting hotel room in Ft. Lauderdale. By the way, if you ever consider vacationing in Ft. Laud, reconsider. It fucking sucks. No, really sucks. Chesa is also busy working on her music and making her homemade soaps, which are growing in popularity, yahoo!!! Life is good. Hubby and kiddies are here and not driving me TOO crazy, yet. It is still paradise and everytime I drive over one of the bridges it still hits me that I don't have to leave....Yowza, that fucking rocks.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Please know that I love you both. Have a great weekend ok? And I PROMISE that no matter how the commercial turns out, you two are the first to get a copy. PROMISE.

HUGS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home