The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

9.26.2005

I feel really bad because I didn't remind y'all that we would be playing our first Key West gig!!! We were caught in the hurricane a few days before, and that kinda throws things off a bit. No worries, we'll be doing it again!!! You can go to www.Sloppyjoes.com and see the schedule as well as the web cam. I sound like such a spam comment right now...... We had an absolute blast doing it, and can't wait for more dates to come. If you're headed down for Fantasy Fest, (hint hint) you might get to see us play live. I went to the beach yesterday with the doggie, and just watched the waves come in, picked up the traditional sea shell or two, and was reminded why I love being here. Sometime when you deal with rude tourist all day, and get into the habit of just going to work and sleeping, you can forget the wonderful things about where you are. That applies to any place. I think of all the things I didn't do when I lived in Fort Worth, thinking I had time to do them, but now miss the chance. Same goes for most places I've been. I just want to live it up while I can, remember all these great things, and have stories to tell in the nursing home some day. Oh, and have lots of sea shells to give out for Christmas. hahaha.
Have fun where you are!

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a dog?

– t-bone

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Christa said...

well, it's Julias dog, but she likes me better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home