The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

9.21.2005

Hurricane Rita

I know ya'll are wondering if we are dead or alive. We are hung over, but very much alive. We decided to stay in town for this one and party our asses off...and we sure as hell did. I think the only time I didn't have an alcoholic beverage in my hand I was asleep and I can't be positive that I didn't fall asleep with one in my hand! The past few days have consisted of frat boy games and watching the wind blow.

Tomorrow...the fabulous Chesa premiering at the most famous bar in Key West..... I WILL post pics.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you survived. I didn't want anyone to suffer, but I was hoping we'd at least get some rain up in Fort Worth. Nothing. Drier than Martha Stewart in a pig pen.

Well, we're going to hold you to that. Pics pics pics!

– T-bone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home