The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

10.15.2003

I was going to post about how I wanted my life to have passion again, about how once upon a time I promised myself I would always make a living doing something I was passionate about and never sell out, but God that seems so depressing. Ok, so this has turned into a site about two different women that are both lost and confused. AHHHHH!!!! Now THAT is something I never thought possible! When did we quit just having fun? Who stole the adventure from our lives? Our husbands/boyfriends? Our bosses? Our families? We only have ourselves to blame.

So, here is to cheery... We have been trying to read funny books to find our humor again and have found some great ones. Here are a few quotes to cheer you.

"Note to self: Love means never having to say you'll swallow."

"#13. My favorite form of multitasking is______?
a. faking an orgasm while masturbating
b. having an orgasm while shopping online.
c. faking not having an orgasm in spinning class"

"Note to self: Stop making the same old stupid mistakes and start making new ones."

"A woman can conquer the world if she promises enough blow jobs"

If you have not read the Bad Girl's Guide to..., you can pick them up here

Some quotes are also taken from the Great Sweet Potato Queens who are my idols. Found here

So, please look forward to more tales of adventure and less tales of confused, pathetic, boring Julia. I refuse to be boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home