The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

10.03.2003

I suppose there's a bull shit factor to everything we do. Take your weekends for example. It's like riding on a roller coaster. Oh sure, it's pretty exciting to be on the uphill climb, where you can slow down, maybe catch your breath, make sure your clothes are still on, but it's a bitter sweet joy, as you know the next willd, crazy ride is just ahead. That's a bull shit factor. Take pay day as another example. It's great to get paid, but I always wish it were more. Bull shit factor #2. Now I'm not bitching, I'm just making an observation.
You know, Julia said that she misses the person that I am, and that it hurts her to read what I have to say. I didn't really think that what I said was all that depressing. I was being optimistic, giving both good and bad, even when I'm feeling down. It does have a lot to do with my job. It can take alot of you, make you feel worthless, and leave you with little sleep. BUT I LOVE IT.

bull shit factor #3

But, I guess that's the balance that we strive dor...the key, is not letting the balance get UNbalanced. I'm a fucking genius, I know. I'm not unhappy, I'm just learning how to balance. I know I may seem like a goddess, but even goddesses have to stop and look around once in a while. :)

Happy Friday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home