The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

9.04.2003

HAHAHHA JOE!!! I laughed, went mmmmmm, and then gagged..........all within the 5 questions. I needed that this morning. Like Julia said, my life is not a happy place to be, particularly with work. My favorite fuck up of the day ( and yes, there's one everyday), and I'm being vauge as I know folks here at work love to read this.......it's a great disservice to work in a place where you know the folks that get paid more than you work ALOT less than you. I know you understand. It's frustrating to see them have days off, and you don't get any, to see them leave early, and arrive late, and to actually know that they aren't better at their job than you, and still get to hear about a nice fat bonus they just recieved that we were overlooked for. It drives me and my partner crazy, but I thought I would blow a fuse when one of the nameless ones comes to us, and asks how they can sound more like us, cause appearantly we're funny, and run a good show, and they would like to sound like that. My patience is so thin right now anyway, and after yesterday's daily fuck up, it was almost too much. I politely left to get more coffee. I did get to sit on the front porch with my Cowboy man and drink ice tea last night, and that makes it a little better today.
Thanks for listening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home