The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

9.02.2003

Holy Shnikes!!!

I think that I have decided that I want to build a house on the lake in northern Wisconsin and become a writer or have some other career where I don't have to deal with people very often. It wasn't much of a weekend. It had its up points, but it had more downers... Friday was just a bad day, Chesa was REALLY having a bad day and its hard to be happy when she is so sad. She is under MUCHO stress and just not having an easy time all around. My Friday consisted of working and then having a beer with my new boss and another sales person. After I got home I just went straight to bed. Saturday when I thought that my husband had decided to FINALLY do something nice for me (I was VERY mistaken) I ended up cleaning my house (which was VERY dirty) and then going to my Mother in laws for dinner....exactly what I wanted to do on a Saturday night (can you see the sarcasm dripping?). Sunday we were suppose to go to a birthday bash for an old friend of my husbands but I told him to call and cancel because I was insisting he take me out to dinner and be nice to me for an entire evening because I deserve it!!! Luckily he complied, so I didn't have to beat him about the head and shoulders. Monday while most people didn't have to work, I did. yay. Chesa had to work more hours than I did, so I will try not to complain too loudly. Today I had my first meeting with my new boss here at work and because I know people at work read this, I will not write any more about that...here. So, here I go I'm off again. And by the way if someone comes into your place of business today and tries to sell you something at least be nice to them while you say No. Thanks a bunch. Oh, and it rained the ENTIRE weekend...I'm so glad I wasn't camping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home