The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

8.25.2003

Well, I have joined the masses in the blog interview game. Sweet Jezebel sent me some ab fab questions, just as I knew she would!

If you would like to play along and have me interview you....the following rules apply:

1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

QUESTIONS:
1. Once married, does the axiom, "What happens on vacation, stays on vacation" still hold true?
This most definitely holds true. My husband and I have done things on vacation that I have never told anybody! Ok, I might share some of the adventures with you for the right price!! ;)
2. Will carrying a "magic wand" along with a tiara increase "the tiara effect" on men, or will they just think I'm nuts?
It’s been my experience that men think women are nuts anyways. I think the magic wand will be an added appeal. Just think of all the ‘tricks’ you could show them with your wand!
3. Do you have more or less sex now that you are married?
We have about the same amount. We go through spells of tons and tons and then the next week none at all. It has a lot to do with me, and my moods/hormones which are always a little screwy (always have been). I don’t think that we have lost an ounce of passion for each other and the sex is better now than it ever was. It helps that we try to do different things and things we’ve never done before to keep things exciting. At the same time its nice not to have to explain what you like to a new person all the time. This one knows that when I do such and such if he does such and such I will see fireworks and land in a new orbit.
4. Target or Walmart?
I prefer Target, of course. The Todd Oldham home designs and the Michael Hargrave accessories leave me moist for such great prices! AND they have come out with Isaac’s clothing designs for this fall for dirt cheap that I am very excited about. Being that I live not only in the south where EVERY friggin town has a Walmart I live about 20 miles from Bentonville, Arkansas – the corporate headquarters of Walmart. This means that they have a much larger product lines that they are testing and better selection so it is not quite as trashy as the usual Walmart.
5. When playing house when you were eight, did you get to be the mommy or the daddy?
We usually didn’t play house, we usually played restaurant. Me and the other two girls didn’t have a whole lot of maternal instict I guess. We had it set in our heads already that we were going to be career women. When we did bring out the cabbage patch dolls we were suppose to be mothering it was always nap time for them. I have two step children now, one has 3 kids all under the age of five and nobody knows what happened to the other girl we used to play with. I think she joined a cult and never came back. I hope that wasn’t our influence!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home