The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

8.14.2003

She's right...there's something in the air this week. People are driving me crazy!!!! We've had a festival all week, it's the Tonitown Grape Fest, which is fun in it's self with grape ice cream, LOTS of wine, homemade pasta, the carnival with a moneky on the merry-go-round. Oh the fun we had with the camera and that one "Look mom, they're spanking that monkey!!!" That was the most fun moment of the week, as all the fat fuckers, and I do mean that literally, the fat people came out of the wood work. And every cheap bastard that exists will somehow find the radio station, waddle over to the van, and proceed with greed. If it's free, it's the cheap people that want it. Don't forget in all of this, I love what I do, I especially love being with the public. But for some reason, all the rude, smelly, and just stupid people somehow got me cornered at the back of the van, and there was a moment when I wondered if I'd make it out alive. It's over now, I'm done for the week. No more toothless rednecks invading my 3 feet of personal space to say "Hey pretty lady, they outta out you on the radio." YA think? Oh no, I get a couple of days of vacation. I have Friday and Monday off, and it's offical that hell is frozen over. So if you told that ex that you'd only sleep with them when that happened, prepare to get some this weekend. I never get days off. I might get Sunday off, if I'm lucky. Well, I'm taking the new jeep, doing some driving, some fishing, skinny dippin', you know, the usual. ahhh, just the thought of it makes all this craziness seem trivial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home