The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

8.01.2003

A listy mood (not lusty, LISTY!)

Yeah, I'm in the mood for another list of things I love/am addicted to today.....

1. Sutter Home White Zinfandel wine
2. Miller Lite
3. Road Trips
4. Maxim Magazine
5. Todd Oldham designs for Target Home
6. The keg in our office lobby
7. Bonne Bell Cappuccino lip gloss
8. Nina Simone
9. Not having to work this weekend
10. Sex
11. The filthy friday five at the pussy ranch
12. Getting out of the town I work in for the entire weekend
13. Having a clean house
14. Chesa's tacky chic style on home decor
15. Not having ANY concrete plans for the WHOLE weekend
16. The UPS guy's legs. Brown and strong...Mmmmm
17. Demin skirts
18. These boots that I MUST have
19. My new hipster panties that have 'Fabulous Babe' written on the front
20. Discovering NEW blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home