The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.17.2003

Is it only Wednesday? My partner and I worked late last night, so 4 am came early today. UUUUGGGGGGG I've been drinking coffee like a crazy girl. I just really want a nap, so hopeful before the day is out. My cowboy man is hurt, tore up his arm working on the plow. I want to be there with him, but I'll have to wait a few hours at least. The stress from work has been getting to me lately, which doesn't happen. I need to focus, pay attention, and keep it fun. I'm dying to be out on the water, either swimming, or boating, but again, it's a busy time. I've been meaning to get out, go skinny dippin this week, we're meeting at the old mill Bridge, if y'all want to come too!!
I'm just rambling now, have a good day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home