The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.03.2003

YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWW!!!!
I Love rodeo week. I'm rodeo weeks new biggest fan. Yes, I'm married and yes, I adore my husband but some of those cowboys......Oh, just to look at the lovely tight asses............ahhhh. Now that makes a girl weak in the knees, well a girl and it would probably also work on Joetoo! Happy Belated Birthday! I so wish that I could ship one of these fine cowboys to him for a present.

I am so proud of Chesa right now. She has been working her ass off, we are talking 20 hour days and she hasn't even gotten crabby once! That is damn impressive when she is so completly deprived of sleep! She handles herself so well to her adoring public. She is under a lot of pressure from many different sources and right now she is handling like a pro! YAY Chesa! Wish I could do more to help you out!

Ok, I better get some actual work done today. I'm hoping boss man will tell me to cut out early today, but I'm not holding my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home