The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.26.2003

Thank you! To all that lifted my spirits with your encouraging words! I sincerely appreciate it.

Ok, enough with the sappy shit. I'm in a pretty good mood today. Last night I made dinner for Chesa and the hubby who came down. It was yummy delicious homemade pizzas....Mmmmmm, they were sooooo good! I'm a damn fine cook, ecspecially with italian food. Anyhoo, after dinner we went driving to look for a new casa to live in. Saw some cute places, hopefully somebody will call us back about one!!!

I'm taking Chesa to lunch today to help me try and sign a client, wish me luck.

Oh, I almost forgot! Chesa made the most incredible mint julups last night! If you've never had one, let me know and we will send you the recipe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home