The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.20.2003

T minus 45 minutes until we take off to Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I'm so excited! We get to go visit Chesa's family, who are seriously the nicest people I have EVER met in my life! They go so far beyond southern hospitality and just immediatly invite you to join their awesome family! On Saturday we are going to the Smirnoff Center to see a rockin show including our favorite performer(Pat Green) as well as other talented Texas musicians(Roger Creager)! YAY!

In fact I'm so happy, I think I'll make a list.
Here are some reasons for my happiness..............
1. My boss is buying me a beer at 4:30pm
2. I get to see Chesa's family in about seven hours
3. We will have a five hour sleep fest/road trip
4. I have plenty of beer, ice, trash novels and red lipstick packed
5. Chesa and I have planned a craft activity for tomorrow morning (more on that later)
6. My hubby is going with and his b-day is on Monday, I have already wrapped all of his presents and he gets to open at least one everyday till his b-day starting today.
7. I get to spend time with a bunch of drunks in the sun tomorrow! I will be one of them.
8. I AM getting laid this weekend.
9. I got to flirt heavily with VERY cute, real cowboys last night. And I got to watch the bull riders stretch, trust me, its THAT good.
10.Mmmmm Bull riders.

I could go on and on, but those are the best for now!

Ya'll have a great weekend, be drunk, be loud, be lazy, be laid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home