The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.11.2003

Am I moody? Well, ok I am having a tough time with work, trying to keep it together for a couple more weeks, despite the intense amount of pressure. Then throw in some personal stress, an extra 10 pounds that came from who knows where, and yeah, I guess I am moody. Here at work, we are graded for 12 weeks. In that time, we crunch to keep everything PERFECT, and for about 2 weeks after it's over, we have to make sure we're right on top of it as well. We're in the post Arbitron (grading) time now. It's not that the show sucks or that we are not trying to be good when we're not being graded, it's just that we don't have the boss breathing down our necks in that "off" period. We'll be up for a break soon, and I'm looking forward to it. Till then, I get to read blogs in between all this craziness. I did SO love the post from Sweet Jezebel, it still makes me laugh. Much to do today, but ooda-lally to being half way through the week!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home