The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.30.2003

I just love the word this week, and the quote as well. It makes me smile everytime I read it. It's Friday, and that makes me happy!!!! I've got so much to get done today, it'll be really fun to see if i can fit everything in!!!! This is when I realize that I'm a bit crazy in the head. Fun to get 50 things done? Oh yeah, baby, that's fun. The day does involve cold frothy lagers, so that makes it GREAT!!!
Let me share just a few items on the list today, as we LOVE lists around here
1. Be at work by 4 am (Check)
2. Work my full day
3. do work for tomorrow, so I don't have to be here at 4 am
4. Have an extra 2 hour remote today 11am-1pm
5. run home, shower, pack an overnight back, grab the guitar, the dog, and the cooler
6. drive to Missouri
7. Set up for a concert tonight, (not anything huge, just a little accoustic set I've been singing at annually for about 8 years)
8. try to get some shopping done for a formal dinner tomorrow night
9. Sing till all the folks go home
10. Run to Julia's house
11. get a couple of hours of sleep before I have to be back in Arkansas for work at 10am tomorrow morning

do that, maybe grab a nap in the back of the truck, drink some beer, and possibly see the boyfriend PH. Yeah, I'll be bored today NOT
It's Friday, who cares?!!!???!! Julia, I'll join you in a happy dance today!!! Oh and for breakfast...powdered donuts and slimfast!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home