The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.23.2003

The weekend is almost here!!! HOORAY!!!! I have been so incredibly bored at work, because like the first two weeks I was here, the last two weeks I have NOTHING to do!!!! So, I have been wasting my days away blogging, surfing, reading emails, blah, blah, blah...

So, anyways the weekend, hooray! I'm headed down with my hubby tonight to Fayetteville! I think we are going to the verry cool piano bar tonight, and tomorrow we are going to the Miss Gay Fayetteville pageant! I'm not sure why, since none of us are gay, it just sounds fun!

Sunday and Monday we haven't made plans yet. The only thing I can guarantee is alcohol consuption will be rampant! YAY!!!

ps. the filthy friday five answers are posted at The Pussy Ranch's comments box.

Have a great weekend everyone, be safe, be drunk, be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home