The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.16.2003

Love has got to be the most popular song subject. How many songs do we know about love? Either good love, or bad love, love gone wrong, love reconsiled (sp?)...we learn about love so early in our lives, with cupids and lacey valentines at an early age, or the love our parents do or do not share. We grow up with love, the absence of it, or the strange distorted version of my own family. Oh, we love that old green pinto from high school, we love butter pecan ice cream, we love drinking beer. We love all these things and more. I could do a "top 50" of things I love. My dog would make the list, my guitar would make the list, and my Texas Flag that hangs in my living room would make the list. But when he whispers the words " I can't even imagine myself without you. I can not look into the future and not see you. My favorite thing is being amazed by you everyday" it seems to make everything else pale in comparison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home