The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.13.2003

The times of change. So many things happening in my life. Most are for the good. I'm really sick with strep throat right now, so writing is definitly my choice avenue for communication right now! This week is going to be extremely busy. My step son is graduating, so there are parties to be thrown and ceremonies to attend. My Dad is in town and my Mom is flying down on Thursday for the festivities. I almost got fired for having ethics this past friday...my boss wanted me to lie for him and I wouldn't do it. I have decided to quit this job and take the job at Chesa's company in Fayetteville. I will be living with her during the week for the most part. My husband is having some adjustment issues with this, but I think he will be OK. He is already emotional with son graduating and a close friend of the family dying yesterday. He'll make it though, he's a tough guy. Sometimes he can be REALLY emotional though. This week is definitly going to be one of those times. I feel like a new chapter is starting and I'm excited about the prospects. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home