The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.08.2003

Una mas cervesa, por favor, senorita, damn it, now I'm singing it. Along those lines, someday we'll grab a car, a cooler, and some maps of Mexico, and drive south one day.

this is a message specifically for Julia. I jsut want you to know that if you need something while you're deciding the next step in your life, you know I'll do what I can. My house is your house, anything I have, if you need it, it's yours. I want you to be happy, and if a new job will do it, then I'm all about it. Personally, I am looking forward to having your personality as a factor in what I feel like I'm failing at, and that's winning this town. You'll be such a shot in the arm for all involved here, especially me. I laugh when I think of how the other account reps will be chasing their own asses, trying to figure out just what in god's name you're doing to make then look so bad. Like I said, if you need something, just holler, and I hope your new endevor brings you closer to the person you want to be, especially, if that person is making more money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home