The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.30.2003

think of me what you will, but yes, I drink whiskey from mason jars. I don't even own wine glasses, though I recieved an exquisite bottle of Shiraz for my birthday a couple of months ago. I keep telling myself I'll save that for "that special occation" and just keep company with Wild Turkey in the mean time. I'm a walking contradiction, I realize that. From a charity ball last night, to riding the tractor today, no wonder no one but Julia understands me. Oh, and I had left over Hooters wings for breakfast this morning. Yeah, I'm that girl. But I start work at 4:15 am, there's nothing normal about that. It's very liberating to realize certain truths about yourself, I'll let you know when I get that point......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home