The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.14.2003

What a fabulous weekend it was!!! I had to work, but I love my job, as I can turn work in to play very quickly. A nice hotel on the Lake, my best friend, some beer, my favorite cowboy, yes it was lovely, and just what I needed. I am like a new woman when I come walking into work today. Then I come through the door, and I can feel the stress level rise!!! It's a stress job anyway, everything down to the second, tight, no mistakes, and no security in tomorrow, just today, and how it sounds today. Add a few whiny, pussy men, and it doesn't make for a good combo. If I wanted to wipe noses, and explain to the kids that there is only so many toys to play with, I'd work at a fucking day care. Most times, I'd just let it go, let folks act how they want, it's not skin off my rear. But with these guys are making my life a living hell, the boss bitching because they're not happy, and I should try a little harder to include everybody. Here's what my grandad would say to that..." Lead, follow, or get out of the way." No initiative? That's fine, I'll go on without you. It makes me heartless because I'm female, because, as the boss put it, I "should be even more aware of feelings." What the hell is that? Cause I sit around in a room that's painted yellow, and mediate on a fluffy pillow? Cause those "get in touch with your feelings" books take up room on my shelves?!?!? I THINK NOT. I want to tell them to all buck up, act like grown ups, and buy your own damn self help books to improve your mood.

heehee Good thing it's Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home