The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.07.2003

I've been wrestling with myself about what to post for today. Initially, I was going to rant and rave about daylight savings time and not getting enough sleep and spending the whole weekend fighting with my significant other, but I don't feel like being that way today. Don't get me wrong, I am tired and crabby, but the sig. other is going out of town tomorrow, which will give me time to think through what I want from that relationship and how I'm going to get it, maybe that should be if....Oh, well.

What I will talk about is the books I read this weekend. They were wonderful trash about women who didn't know what they wanted in life, including careers and relationships. They were so perfect because I felt like I was the characters. Does that ever happen to you? You are looking for a direction, find yourself in a bookstore and end up finding a book that starts where you feel you are today? I just wish I could fall into my life like the character does. The characters ended up happily ever after....until the sequel, I'm sure. But, things just fell into place for them and they ended up on the right path. I know, it's fiction, but I still sit here hoping that will somehow happen to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home