The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.10.2003

I'm so much happier now that the sun is shining and it's suppose to be in the sixties today. The weather so effects my moods. It helps that Chesa (partner on this site) came up to see me yesterday. It was definitly good for my soul. I took off of work about 2.5 hours early and we sat around my place for awhile, then jumped in the truck and went to find one of our friends that lives on a farm. Since I have never spend ANY time on a farm, this was quite the experience for me! Well, the sun was shining and we got the grand tour. It was beautiful. Everywhere we went it was quiet and peaceful and gorgeous. I am having serious thoughts about becoming Farmer Julia. I actually got within TWO feet of a COW!!!! Whooo! I also got to love on some very sweets farm puppies and I wanted to take them all home to meet my three puppies, but decided against that. I have enough dog hair in my house.

In other news, I'm actually very excited that my significant other is coming back from a work trip tomorrow night. I'm thinking I will make him dinner tomorrow, then for Saturday I made reservations at local resort hotel for night of taudry sex. Sunday I'm scheduled to have champagne brunch, bloody mary lunch with Chesa in said resort town. I think then we will go to spa and get pedi/mani cures. If anyone else has interesting romantic ideas, I'd love to hear them!!! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home