The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

4.08.2003

Good Afternoon, lovely people. It is snowing, in Missouri, in April....AND it fucking cold out...this equals me being a wee bit cranky. Add to that a bit of a wine headache and not enough sleep = me blantantly unpleasant person. Luckily, almost everyone that works in my building is gone for a conference. This means I have done no actual work today!!! Yipee! I have spent most of my day reading websites and drinking some seriously delicious cappaccino. There has been some feet on the desk and an exceedingly long lunch, many smoke breaks and there WILL be leaving early!!!! I read a very lovely site today, it was Arigoesdown, and she was lovely. I highly recommend you check her out. Well, I'm off to do more of nothing......Since I'm an html idiot, and I can't figure out why that won't link, the site is www.arigoesdown.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home