The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.08.2003

Chesa, I really don't even know how to thank you for being such a great friend. I was thinking last night how I needed to talk to you to make sure you didn't feel like I was trying to crowd you out of your life. I know I have a tendency to do that, but I want to make sure it does NOT happen in this instance. I want to make sure this decision will not endanger our friendship whatsoever. I think we will be ok not stepping on each others toes in the office because of the varying hours and working in different buildings. I just don't want to invade your home space. I know you enjoy living by yourself most of the time and I don't want to end up having you resent me for being around. So, please promise me we will communicate immediatly if you are feeling clausterphobic!!!

Oh, and 'The Boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong......'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home