The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.09.2003

You know what I'm addicted to? That's this trendy little Mountain Dew AMP energy drink. By the time Friday rolls around, getting to work at 4 am is kicking my ass. It takes real will power to roll out of bed, make coffee while the dog is outside, then stumble back up stairs for a shower. I even look like a pile of poop. My favorite blue jeans, a mans striped button front shirt, and my "mom loafers". At least my make up is looking good, not that it matters in my job. I ramble because of the energy drink. These are the measures I fall to after they take Ephedra out of my damn diet pills. Maybe I like being crazy every morning.
Oh, and I'm a bit worried as well, though we'll elaborate more on that in the coming days. Something to do with fireman......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home