The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.14.2003

I'm at work now, getting ready for a remote. My partner and I have been so busy this quarter, I almost forgot how much I love my job. With all the charity work, and appearances, it feels like everyone just wants something from us, just needs us, and forgets that we're people sometimes, AND THAT WE NEED A DAY OFF. Not many, maybe just 2 a month. Well, it's been over a month since we've had a remote from our favorite club, and I realize that we need that "cut loose' part to keep us balanced. We'll be at each other's throat somedays, just because we haven't had a chance to unwind or relax since January. We're going to fix that tonight. It's club remote time, which means I not only look FAB, but it'll be a blast. You'd just have to know me to know my relationship with cowboy boots, of which I'm wearing a pair with my fav khaki skirt tonight. A beer, some rowdy people, and your number one rated mornign radio show all in one place. I feel better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home