The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.19.2003

Well, I gave my two weeks notice to the boss man. He thankfully did not do the happy dance right in front of me, but after I left his office he shut the door and I'm sure I heard a small jig on the desk. In honor of the new job/old job thing in my life right now, I decided to make some lists. Why? Because everybody loves lists.

So, without any further ado....
Things I will NOT miss leaving this job.
1. Hearing Toni Braxton being played loudly in the next cube.
2. Not seeing the outdoors unless going out for a smoke.
3. The grey walls.
4. Working quite so close to the hubby.
5. Looking at spreadsheets, nearly everyday.
6. That complete BITCH that steals my work that the boss loves.
7. No benefits or bonuses.
8. Stupid sales reps that barely know how to open an email and make about 50 times what I do.
9. The ditz that the boss wants to fuck.
10.The disgusting, ugly creep that hits on me nearly everyday.

Things I WILL miss from this job.
1. Having my cube fully and completly decorated.
2. Three incredible friends I made.
3. Working this close to hubby.
4. Rockin PC with all my links and emails saved on it.
5. My huge whiteboard where everybody writes funny shit.
6. Reading blogs all day.
7. Friday afternoon meetings when the boss brings the drinks.
8. Extra adjustable comfy desk chair.
9. Writing copy.
10.Getting paid a decent amount of money for not doing a whole lot of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home