The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.29.2003

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. A beautiful day in the neighborhood. Won't you be? Won't you be? Won't you be my neighbor? I miss Mr. Rogers....

Ok, speaking of good blogs, I was looking over Windowsill Wendy's and she is definitly making it to the list of Greatest Blogs on Earth just for her post regarding marriage! (Read it Chesa, you will appreciate it!) Well, that and it is named Bathtub Gin, how cool is that?!

In other news, after a horrific meeting in the bosses office I just about got on his desk to do a happy dance that it would be my last meeting of that nature! I thankfully restrained myself.

Last night I did drive out in the country with hubby and made out like teenagers in the back of his truck. That was VERY nice, very nice indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home