The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.27.2003

Another weekend, and we lived through. There were some moments when that was doubted. My stress level jumped about 5 levels just walking in the building this morning, so excuse me if I haven't much to say. Julia will be making her job change next Monday, and I'm glad of that. Just having her here will make it a little brighter. I just keep saying "it's a 4 day week" even though I know I don't get a day off till about the middle of June. It just sounds better if I say "it's a 4 day week". Good thing I got to see my man this weekend, or I might be extremely hard to live with. I raise my coffee cup today to getting laid, to fast cars and faster women, and to afternoons in a hay field, in the back of the truck drinking beer with your best friend, and your dog.
HERE HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home