The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.29.2003

I don't know anything about being married. Not one damn thing. I know that I'm VERY leary of it. I know that it works for some, and not for others. I say this, not because there's talk of marriage, but because I feel like I'm married, with having a partner at work. It's been 16 weeks since we started this gig. The honeymoon is over, and we're learning to deal with each other at our worst, and at our best. The great thing about it is that I don't have to wake up next to him every morning. There are moments when my pa'dner surprises me though. Like the plan to steal our competition's station van. This is a big deal. The station van is your community connection. I found out that my pa'dner has a key to their van, and has been thinking of parking it some place of questional repute. How fun could this be? I feel a little prank coming on. Work has been extremely stressful, as we have 3 weeks left to be graded. It's passing so quickly, yet the constant bags inder my eyes will be gone in a mere month. ooda-lally!!!
The summer will be a good one, with a DAY OFF here and there, and lots of time with the puppy, and Julia. I think I can make it a few more weeks......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home