The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

5.28.2003

Damn, I feel good today!!! Here is why:

1. I had an incredible sex dream last night and woke up extremely horny!!! (the dream was about an ex boyfriend from SEVEN years ago, which is weird, tho. He was always good in bed!!!!
2. My toenails are pained the perfect shade of hooker red.
3. My lipstick matches my toes.
4. Have a fantastic hair day.
5. It is already Wednesday! Only two more days left in this shit hole! HOORAY!
6. The weather is beautiful.
7. My boss and coworkers will be taking me out for drinks. Yay, free drinks!
8. My husband brings me a cup of coffee in bed every morning, can you beat that?
9. I'm a little bit tan from the weekend in the sun.
10.I LOVE reading every one of my links. I seriously have the BEST blogs linked on this page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home