The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.03.2003

With a few extra minutes in my day, how to spend it? Well, bloggin' of course. Meeting in half an hour, for the simple reason to remind me of how inadaquate I am at what I do, then be reminded that am the only woman in the market doing this, and there's no chance of getting better. Then I'll bum a smoke off of someone lingering outside the buliding, just to release the urge to choke the boss. This is a weekly occurance, so I'm getting pretty good at just staring blankly in the general direction of the talker. Julia is doing well, I think that she sees some of the potential that lies before her. She's in a different department, so she'll have a different boss to find her short comings. "Good Luck Buster, she's good!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home