The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.10.2003

Good Morning! I'm alive!!! I know you all had to be wondering!

First of all I must give kudos where they are deserved....If you haven't read Sweet Jezebels post about breaking her vibrator, you must. It was the funniest fuckin thing I have read in a long ass time!!

In other news, the new job is going pretty well. There are a few bitches that work here, but name a place where there isn't, right? Chesa is doing pretty well. She is going through the pressure cooker here at work and all, so if she seems a bit moody, thats why.

I went home for the weekend, did a little booty call, you know. Got the goods... hee hee!

Last night Chesa took me on a drive of the town, we found a great lake to sit on and watch to world go by. Its tucked into the mountains and it was very beautiful and serene.

I know this post is really broken up and rambling, but I'm on a work community pc, so I'm just spitting out thoughts as quickly as possible!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home