The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.04.2003

AGHAGHAGH!!!!! It's already Wednesday!

Ok, so I started my new job, and its going pretty well. Basically I've been in training for the past few days and without a computer. That part has been driving me nuts! The first bonus check I get is going for a laptop for ME!!!!!! I'm actaully home in Missouri tomight spending some time with the huibby. Things are good. I did lay in bed on Monday night by myself and say to myself, Did I actually leave a comfy, cushy, well paid, secure job where I hardly had to do any work at all? To come to a place where the negative environemnt is trying to take over, over an hour from my home, my kids and my hubby in a place I don't know at all? Yes, I did and thats OK (I sound like Stuart Smalley). I just don't want to live with any regrets. I knew when I heard about this job that it has a lot of potentiol, it would be a challenge, but if I worked my ass off for it it would be worth it. Well, here I go!!!!

Joe, and T-Bone, I just want to say thanks for your encouraging words. It means so much to get support from unexpected places, ecspecially at a time like this.

ps. sorry if this post has a hundred greammer and spelling errors, I'm having a hard time seeing the screen. Ok, I'm going to go talk the hubby into having some more sex before I have to drive back tonight...Later, ya'll!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home