The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.16.2003

Happy Monday!

I thought of a hundred great posts last night staring at the ceiling trying to get to sleep. Can I remember any of them? NO!!!!

Anyways, it was a lovely birthday weekend. Friday I went out to dinner with my best pals and headed home very early to collect as much sleep as possible! On Saturday my inlaws had a lovely pool side hawaiian feast for me! It was very nice, but again, was home by 10pm. I sat up for a little while with Chesa and her man watching a Robin Williams special. On Sunday I sat on my ass in the sun and drank beer with the hubby. All in all it was a very relaxing weekend and I fully enjoyed it! I'm headed home again tonight because my ex-coworkers are bringing me cake and beer. Who could pass that up?! Not this birthday girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home