The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.12.2003

Tomorrows my Birthday - duh duh duh duh duh duh
I'm gonna have a good time - dun dun dun dun dun duh
..................You get the point

Thats right folks, tomorrow I turn the big 25!!!! A quarter of a century old, doesn't that just sound like a LOT?????

I was having a discussion with Chesa just the other day about, do you ever ask yourself 'How did I get here?!' I've had a few of those moments lately! Asking myself how did I end up in Arkansas for chrissake?! How did I end up married?! Understand I'm not complaining about any of this, I just find it curious that this is where I am at 25 years of age. I think back to what my expectations were for myself by the time I was 25 when I was 16! Not exactly how I planned it! That is the understatement of the year!!!!

All in all, its been a great 25 years. I've made some major changes in my life the past month, and so far they are working out GREAT!!! My hubby came to see me last night and we went out for a nice easy dinner and took a drive through the country, went back to the house and, well......(yeah, I got me some lovin). It was a wonderful evening and my hubby sent me a beautiful email this morning about how he agrees that this was a very good decision for us and how much fun he had last night. He hasn't said a lot of those things for a few years now. It was a simple note that nearly brought me to tears. He has reminded me just how much I love him.

It should be a Happy Birthday indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home