The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.24.2003

Ah, what a weekend!

Lets start from the top, shall we? Friday night the boys picked us up and we were on our way. Well, this was after my boss insisted that I leave 30 minutes early with him and some other guys cause he needed to buy me a beer before the weekend. How could I resist? I didn't, that is why I slammed three beers in 45 minutes to keep up with the guys and to get out of there as quickly as possible. This might not seem like a lot, but I can't handle my liquor at all! So, I was in a very good mood when the boys got there, and of course they were running late. Who need to know that I was too? Nobody, because they were more so to make up for my lateness. Anyways, I packed in under 30 seconds and we were off to go pick up Chesa from work and hit the road! When we got to pick up Chesa she was VERY tired, possible because she only had about 4 hours of sleep within the past 72. She had been working her tail off. The trip down was pretty smooth, there was singing and drinking and making out and napping. When we got to Chesa's family house we completly crashed and woke up to her uncle making the best breakfast ever! Yummy! And you know you are in Texas when they bring out the GALLON jar of jalepenos at breakfast!!! EEEWWW!!! We then packed up yet again and did some sight seeing before heading from Ft. Worth to Dallas where the concert was. We did lunch with some old, great friends and then met up with them again at the concert for some tail gaiting. We also met some more GREAT AWESOME people that we will definitly be keeping contact with!!! The concert rocked, but it was actually the low point of the weekend! We drove back to Ft. Worth on Sunday to do some more sight seeing, shopping and eating. After all of that we headed back home and played Cut Throat Truth or Dare. They boys dropped us off and then Chesa and I stayed up until about midnight talking about just about everything.
Yesterday was my hubbys birthday, so I picked up some BBQ ribs down here, packed them in the cooler, picked up Chesa and headed to see him. He had a great bithday and he did get laid, very nicely if I do say so myself! YAY!!! We didn't leave Missouri until about 3:15am, so Chesa is seriously draggin ass today!
The other big thing in my life right now is my husbands Mother and sister (his only family) did not call him yesterday. My Mother in law decided last week that since I up and quit my job at the prominent company I was working for and pretty much spend 75% of my time away from my family that we should be disowned. So, last week she sent my husband a very nasty email explaining that she was ashamed of him for letting this happen and was so mad and disgusted that she did not want to see or speak to either on of us. Usually this would be a major YAY, because it gets us out of family gatherings and listening to her bitch, but since yesterday was my hubbys birthday he did kind of expect a phone call or something. He was sadly disappointed not to hear a peep out of his family. So, I wrote his Mother and Sister a very nasty email this morning. We'll see what the drama brings!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home