The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.25.2003

I can't believe it is already Wednesday. One positive thing I can say about this job is it sure makes time fly!!! I'm a little down today. We had a horrific sales meeting this morning, the thing with my hubby's family kind of exploded yesterday. Let's just say my letter didn't go over so well.... I'm not going to meet my sales goal for my first month here and that really pisses me off. I've been really pumped about this job and working like crazy and I still didn't get the job done. It makes me wonder if I have forgotten how to do this job (I've been out of sales for a few years). That actually scares the hell out of me since not only did I brag on myself before hired, but Chesa helped get me this job. I finally went to the gym last night and worked out, I sure wish I could see some benefits of that today, but instead I just have sore muscles. Maybe I'm PMSing, or maybe its the storms trying to blow in. I spent the entire morning going to see people that I thought would be ready to sign contracts. I only got to talk to one person!!! GRRRRRR!!!! Ok, thanks for letting me vent. I'm going to be in a good, positive mood NOW!!!! here we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home