The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

6.30.2003

Happy Monday! Well, for a Monday.

Ok, maybe its not so happy. I have cramps and am bloated. Not a good way to start a busy week, but I will survive!

Anyways, had a great weekend. Friday night we went out and heard a GREAT live band and partied like rockstars! I dragged cranky Chesa out and I think she had a good time. Saturday morning we got up and went to the farmers market downtown then went and looked at some houses. I drove up to see hubby after that. Hubby and I were very romantic and went to the drive in to see Charlie's Angels 2 and Hollywood Homicide and made out like drunk teens. We didn't get out of bed on Sunday until about 1pm, except for when we took a bath. Now that was VERY nice!!!!! I drove back here yesterday afternoon, and Chesa and I went to look at some more houses. If you haven't gotten the drift yet, we are looking for a new place to live. Then we went grocery shopping, went home, did laundry, I made spaghetti (for later in week), cookies and dinner (mac&cheese). I then crashed.

All in all I had a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home