The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.02.2003

Just keeping my head above water on the whole rodeo time here in Arkansas. It's Muchas busy, and I'm surviving with style, and a great tube of lipstick. Among wrestling a spooked horse in traffic, 90 degrees for the parade, and an 18 hour day, I changed clothes in the station van, threw on some PLUM BRULEE (that'd be the lipstick) in the side mirror on the van, and still looked kick ass. So far our station is a big hit, even with our competition on the other side of the park. I was even nice to them, well, I didn't speak, but that was nicest thing I could think to say. Better than "you can suck my *#&$%, you loser" which did cross my mind. First pull the rug out from under them, then kick them...
3 more days like this. A luncheon with the Dodge Rodeo sponsors today, more rodeo action, and more yummy cowboys, yes I LOVE MY JOB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home