The Road Home

Where two fabulous women spill most of their beans.

7.11.2003

well, unlike Julia, I'm not a sleep whore. I function on a few hours of sleep a night. I suppose it is of choice, or lack of disipline. Either way, by Friday, I just want to be left alone, well, by annoying people anyway. Speaking of annoying people, my pa'tner here at work is on my nerve this morning. Lack of sleep? possibly, but I rested pretty well last night. Just alot to deal with this week at work, and the fact that after such a week last week, we got one day off, when really, a few days would have been good. I feel a burn-out moment looming ever nearer. To make it better, I'm taking my crew to the school bus races this Saturday night, as much as my boss would like me to work. GIVE A GIRL A BREAK. Then Sunday, it's laying out at the creek, the cooler, a good book, SPF, yes, goodness for the soul. Deep breath, and it's going to be a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home